ViaBill does not support Prohibited Sales.
A Prohibited Sale means any Sale involving or subject to:
- An account invoice;
- Prepayment of items or services (including a downpayment);
- Telecommunication, video, electricity or other utility services;
- The sale or exchange of currency, cash or cash equivalents;
- Cash remittances or any other form of money transfer;
- Games or lotteries;
- Pyramid schemes (or similar structures);
- The sale of live animals;
- A business that sells items related to sexual gratification, such as sex toys, pornography and erotica;
- The sale of Cannabidiol (CBD), paraphernalia, or products containing THC (unless otherwise agreed in writing)
- Counterfeit goods or other infringements of intellectual property rights; and
- Sales in violation of law or payment network rules (such as Visa and MasterCard) including child pornography or the sale of pharmaceuticals, narcotics or weapons that are subject to legal restrictions.