This Consent to Electronic Communications (the “Consent”) contains important information about your legal rights—please read it thoroughly and print or save a copy. As used in this Consent, “Account” means all account, products or services you have with us, with ViaBill or through us or ViaBill. The words “we,” “us” and “our” refer to First Electronic Bank, including its successors, assigns, affiliates and service providers, such as ViaBill, and the words “I,” “you” and “your” mean each holder of an Account with us, with ViaBill or through us or ViaBill. The word “ViaBill” refers to ViaBill, Inc., the company that assists us in servicing your Account(s). This disclosure covers all of your Accounts with us, with ViaBill or through us or ViaBill.
1. . We must provide you with certain communications and disclosures in writing (i.e., you have a right to receive such communications on paper) pursuant to applicable laws and regulations. This information may be provided to you electronically if you agree to this Consent. Because all of our Accounts are provided online and use electronic means to deliver information, you must agree to this Consent to obtain and use an Account. This Consent will apply to each person named on your Account.
2. . By agreeing to this Consent, you agree that we may provide electronic delivery—including delivery to the website on which you access your Account, delivery by e-mail, or delivery by other electronic means—of agreements; disclosures; notices and other information and communications regarding your Accounts; the use of our websites; our relationship with you; and such other products, services or programs that may be made available to you (collectively, the “Communications”). Communications include, but are not limited, to the following:
3. . You may withdraw this Consent at any time by contacting us by phone at 888-709-8757 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw this Consent: (i) we may immediately suspend or terminate any Accounts you have with us; (ii) you will remain responsible for any amounts that you owe us or may come due under any such Accounts; and (iii) any other obligations you have under any agreements governing such Accounts will remain in full force and effect. Withdrawal will not affect any Communications we provided to you prior to your withdrawal, and we will send any required further Communications to you in paper form. We will not impose any fee in connection with any withdrawal of this Consent or any Communication provided in paper form. Any withdrawal of this Consent will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal request.
4. . You should print or make a copy of any Communications you receive by either using the “Print” button to print a copy or by saving a copy by downloading it to your computer, tablet or personal device.
5. . Upon request, we will provide you with a paper copy of any Communication that we have provided to you electronically. If you would like a paper copy of any Communication, please make the request to customer support, available by phone at 929-242-1110 or email at email@example.com. There will be no charge for a paper copy of any Communication we have sent to you electronically.
6. . To electronically receive and view and/or electronically save or print the Communications, you must have:
You represent that you have the hardware, software, email address and email capacities described above, and your ability to read this Consent demonstrates that you have the necessary hardware and software to receive Communications electronically.
7. . You must immediately notify us of any change to your email address, contact information and other information related to this Consent and your Account(s). You can update this information by contacting customer support at 888-709-8757 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You represent and agree that you have provided us with a current e-mail address at which we may send electronic Communications to you.
8. . You acknowledge and agree this Consent is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (the “ESIGN Act”), and that you and we both intend that the ESIGN Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
9. . This Consent does not apply to any Communication that we determine, in our sole discretion, that we are required to deliver in paper form under applicable law or that you should receive in paper rather than electronic form. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
10. . By selecting the checkbox in the checkout flow you hereby give your affirmative consent to provide electronic Communications to you as described above.